To create and facilitate a spiritual atmosphere that will compel souls to be added to the Kingdom of God
S Service ( Serving God and our fellow man)
I Peter 4:10
O Outreach ( Reaching our community and the world) Mark 16:5
U Unity (Uniting in prayer, praise and power)
L Life (Living in harmony with the Word of God)
S Salvation (saving souls through the power of the Holy Spirit) - II Timothy 1:9
What We Believe
1. Salvation through the Lord Jesus Christ exclusively.
John 3:16, Acts 4:10-12
2. Repentance and remission of sins.
3. Baptism by immersion in the Name of the Lord Jesus-Christ.
John 3:5, Romans 6:4
4. The baptism of the Holy Spirit with initial evidence of speaking in other tongues.
5. A life of humility, consecration, & Godliness.
2 Peter 3:11-12, James 4:10
6. The imminent pre-millennial return of the Lord Jesus Christ.
7. The Resurrection of Rapture of the church of our Lord Jesus Christ.
8. The final judgment of the living dead.
9. The final establishment of the new Heaven and new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.
10. Standing for all scripture rightly divided.
2 Timothy 3:15-16
Our late, beloved Pastor and founder, Apostle Smallwood E. Williams founded Bible Way Church Of Our Lord Jesus Christ of the Apostolic Faith of Washington D.C., Inc. on his conviction that:
"The Bible Way Church is not just another denomination, organization or congregation, but a way of life and living in harmony with the Word of God, rightly divided. A church where no stranger needs to feel strange."
He further established that the mission of this church is "to propagate the Word of God so that persons become living epistles of God."
( II Corinthians 3:2-3)